Monday, March 2, 2009

A Day in the Maze

While interning at Last Pixel I met Ursula Dixon who's family own an entertainment center called "The Maze" they have kangaroos, koalas, emus and other wildlife native to Australia, plus the maze is just that...there are several human size mazes to try and find your way through. They also have a 9 hole disc golf course. Ursula was very nice and gave me two free passes to visit The Maze, so Ali and I made a day of it and went out there and had a great day. We got to feed the kangaroos some grass, lost ourselves in the different mazes and got to see koalas up close. We even played a round of disc golf where I hit my first ever ace (hole-in-one) on hole #4. It was a fun day and we appreciate Ursula's generosity in giving us the passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment